Did You Buy The Following Type of Product Sold Nationwide That Failed To Live Up To the Hype?
- A financial service from a bank, or financial institution
- A cosmetic product, or a health supplement
- An over the counter drug, or medication
- Any type of food product that offered nutritional, or health benefits
- Any type of energy conservation product
- Any type of cell phone, or cable program
- Home improvement products
- Any type of insurance product
We want to hear from all victims provided we are talking about national brand, the product was clearly advertised in a false or misleading way and the consumer possesses promotional material for the product, the actual advertisement or a label that is clearly false or extremely misleading.